This extremely tasty and easy recipe hinges on Campbell soup. I have tried not to add these types of recipes because not everyone in the world has access to Campbell soup. But some things are cliché for a reason.
With a cook time of 4 to 5 hours on high. 6 to 7 hours on low. Add the following ingredience together in a bowl before pouring on top of your roast, potatoes with your options of veggies. Making sure to rotate and stir everything throughout the cook time, to ensure consistency. Include:
- Campbell mushroom soup, I used cream of golden mushroom
- One cup of water
- One pack dried onion soup mix
- One tablespoon of condensed beef bouillon
- A few gulgs of Worcestershire to your taste
- A gulg of white wine, I used pinot grigio
- Fresh ground salt and pepper
Pour over the roast and veggies and cook. Enjoy a delicious gravy that will pull together an entire meal!